- 12 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 cups spinach, roughly chopped
- 8 oz jar sun dried tomatoes, drained roughly chopped
- 4 oz Feta cheese, crumbled (optional)
- Parsley for finishing (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease a 12 cup muffin tin (can use foil muffin liners if preferred).
- Whisk eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Evenly disperse spinach, sun dried tomatoes and feta into egg mixture then pour egg mixture into the cups. It will fill the cups about ½ full. Will rise slightly.
- Bake on center rack for 20-25 min.
- Let cool and enjoy! Can be frozen for up to 3 months in air tight container.
NUTRITION: Serving Size: 1 Calories: 112 Carbohydrates: 3g Protein: 7g Serves 12
Natalie Soeter is a Cornell Certified Health Advocate and private chef in Los Angeles.