- 1 lb (16 oz) ground pork or beef
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 14 oz shredded cabbage or coleslaw mix
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce (or liquid aminos)
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp Sriracha
- 1 whole egg
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp sliced green onions
- In a large skillet, brown the pork/beef with garlic until no longer pink. Drain excess oil.
- Add the cabbage/coleslaw, soy sauce, ginger, and saute until desired tenderness.
- Make a well in the center of the skillet and add egg. Scramble on low heat until done. Stir in sriracha.
- Drizzle with sesame oil and sprinkle with green onions. Enjoy!
NUTRITION: Serving Size: 1 Calories: 420 Carbohydrates: 11g Protein: 22g Makes 4
Natalie Soeter is a Cornell Certified Health Advocate and private chef in Los Angeles.